This delicious, easy shrimp and pasta diner can be on the table in just 30 minutes! You don’t even need to boil the pasta, everything cooks in one pan!
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes (can substitute 1/2 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes)
- 1 (12 oz.) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon kosher salt, depending on taste
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound linguine or spaghetti, broken in half
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Heat up a large skillet 13″ skillet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper on both sides and place into the skillet for 2 minutes on each side. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside.
- Add the other tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet and cook the chopped garlic for one minute, then add the artichoke hearts and tomatoes. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour in the white wine and stir to deglaze the pan for 1 minute. Pour in the chicken broth, lemon juice, salt and pepper and the pasta, making sure the pasta is submerged into the broth.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cover for 15 minutes.
- Take the lid off, add the shrimp back into the pan and let cook for 5 minutes uncovered to reduce the sauce.
- Stir the parmesan cheese into the pasta and let the pasta sit uncovered for 5 minutes. The sauce will thicken as it cools. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: skillet dinner, shrimp recipe, pasta recipe, shrimp and pasta recipe, healthy dinner recipes, one pot meal, seafood pasta recipe