These Shrimp Spring Rolls are so light and fresh! Making them at home is easier than you think, just follow a few tips and you’ll be a pro in no time!
- 8 ounces thin rice noodles, cooked according to the package directions, rinsed with cold water and drained well
- 15 medium sized cooked shrimp, sliced in half lengthwise
- 10 ounce package shredded carrots
- 10 ounce package shredded purple cabbage
- Boston bib lettuce leave or an 8 ounce bag of lettuce shreds
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- Mint leaves and/or cilantro leaves if using
- 10 round rice paper wrappers
- Serve with our Peanut Sauce for dipping!
- Gather the filling ingredients in bowls and have them prepped and ready for rolling.
- Wet a kitchen towel, wring out the excess water and place onto a board or a kitchen counter. Add cold water to a pie plate or a large, shallow bowl. Dip a rice paper wrapper into the water, submerging for 10 seconds, then remove carefully and place onto the damp kitchen towel.
- Lay the carrots, cabbage, lettuce, bean sprouts and noodles on the bottom third of the wrapper. Roll once and then tuck the ends in and roll over once more. Lay the shrimp and fresh mint or cilantro if using on the last third of the wrapper and then wrap up tightly to finish the roll. Repeat with the remaining wrappers until you have 10 shrimp spring rolls
- Serve with peanut sauce on the side for dipping.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Vietnamese
Keywords: mantitlement, shrimp spring rolls, vietnamese spring rolls, healthy recipes, seafood recipes, low fat recipes, no cook recipes