This Seafood Salad recipe is so easy to make, and can be served as lunch, dinner or for appetizers! We’re using imitation crab and lobster meat to make this recipe super affordable!
- 8 ounces imitation crab meat
- 8 ounces Imitation lobster meat
- 6 ounce can baby shrimp
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickle brine (can also use white or apple cider vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons fresh, chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper to taste
- Crackers for serving
- Remove the crab meat and lobster meat from the packaging and rinse well. Chop the meat into bite sized pieces and add to a bowl. Drain the shrimp, rinse and add to the bowl with the lobster and crab meat.
- Whisk the mayonnaise, pickle brine, dill, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour over the seafood and gently fold together with a large spoon or spatula.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with crackers for appetizers or use in a sandwich or a low carb lettuce wrap.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, seafood dip, cold appetizers, easy recipes, recipes with imitation seafood, make ahead recipes