This kicked up deviled egg recipe are the perfect appetizer for brunch, holidays or any party!
- 1/2 lb. ground sausage
- 2 cups frozen, shredded hash browns
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half saving the yolks for the filling
- Chopped chives for garnish
- Start by heating a large skillet over medium heat to brown the sausage. Break the sausage up into small pieces as it cooks, cooking until all the pink is gone. Drain and remove the sausage to a bowl to cool.
- To the same skillet, add the hash browns and cook until crispy and brown, about 10 minutes.
- Add the hash browns in the same bowl with the sausage to cool.
- Once the filling has cooled, add the mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, mustard and half the reserved yolks from the hard boiled eggs and stir to combine.
- Stuff the eggs with the filling and garnish with chives.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: appetizers, easy appetizers, deviled eggs, brunch recipes, holiday recipes, stuffed eggs, sausage recipes