This Salmon Rice Bowl is bursting with flavors from crunchy vegetables to tender, flakey salmon! Meal prep the ingredients ahead of time and this rice bowl can be a 5 minute lunch or dinner!
- 1/2 pound cooked, flaked salmon
- 2 cups cooked rice (white, brown or wild)
- 3/4 cup edamame, shelled and steamed
- 1 1/2 cups steamed broccoli
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumbers
- Sriracha, mayonnaise, seaweed and Furikake seasoning for serving
- Start by adding the rice to the bottom of a shallow, wide bowl.
- Add the salmon to the middle of the rice, and then add the edamame to one side of the salmon and the broccoli to the other side.
- Add slices of cucumber to the tops and bottom of the bowl, sliced radishes are also delicious.
- Drizzle the top of the salmon bowl with sriracha and mayonnaise. Garnish with sesame seeds and Furikake seasoning if desired.
- We like to eat these rice bowls by using sheet of seaweed to scoop up the ingredients, making a mock sushi roll with each bite. (Thank you Emily Mariko!)
- Category: Dinner
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, rice bowl recipes, salmon rice bowl, healthy recipes, salmon recipes, easy recipes, lunch ideas