These Salmon Burgers use canned salmon for an easy and healthy weeknight dinner that the whole family will love. Best of all, these salmon burgers have the best garlic basil mayo sauce in them!
- 13 oz. canned salmon
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 red onion diced fine
- 1/2 c. panko bread crumbs
- 2 T. parsley, chopped
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
- 1 lemon, zested and then juiced
- 4 T. Garlic Basil Mayonnaise, recipe link in post
- 2 T. canola oil
- 4 Hamburger buns
- 4 pineapple rings
- lettuce for topping the burgers
- Add the salmon, eggs, onion, panko, parsley, salt, pepper, lemon zest and garlic basil mayonnaise to a bowl.
- Mix gently to combine and form into 4 patties.
- Heat a large skillet with 2 T. canola or vegetable oil over medium high heat.
- Place the salmon burgers into the skillet and cook for 4-5 minutes until browned.
- Carefully turn to the other side and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- After the burgers come out of the pan, place the four slices of pineapple in the skillet and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Remove to a plate to cool.
- Place each burger on a bun and top with grilled pineapple, lettuce and more garlic basil mayonnaise.
- Serving Size: 4
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: salmon burger recipe, salmon burger with canned salmon, canned salmon patties, how to cook a salmon burger, canned salmon recipes, sauce for salmon burger