These Sage Gin Martinis are going to be shaking up your cocktail hour this weekend – in magical cocktail form!
- 1 1/2 ounce Tanqueray Gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 4 fresh sage leaves (3 for simple syrup and 1 for garnish)
- 1 ounce sage infused simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- In a small pan, bring a 1/2 cup of water and a half cup of sugar to a boil.
- Add the sage leaves and stir.
- Let simmer until the sugar completely dissolves, then remove from the heat and cool.
- In a cocktail shaker, add the gin, the lemon juice, the simple syrup, the egg white and shake very well.
- Strain into a martini glass and garnish with a sage leaf.
You’ll have more simple syrup than you need for one cocktail, so there will be enough for more!
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stovetop / Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: tequila drinks, tequila cocktail recipe, gin martini recipe, holiday cocktails