This roasted broccoli recipe takes a vegetable side dish over the top! Buttery bread crumbs and store bought hollandaise sauce make this broccoli irresistible!
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1.9 ounce package Hollandaise Sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut the broccoli into florets and place on a baking sheet. Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder and roast for 20 minutes, turning over halfway through.
- While the broccoli is roasting, melt the butter and garlic in a large skillet. Add the breadcrumbs and toast while tossing, about 5 minutes until golden brown. Remove the breadcrumbs from the skillet and set aside.
- Make the Hollandaise sauce according to the package directions.
- To serve, place the roasted broccoli on a serving platter and top with the breadcrumbs and the Hollandaise sauce. Serve any extra sauce on the side.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: broccoli recipes, side dish recipes, side dishes, vegetable sides, holiday sides