No more boring side dishes for dinner! These Roasted Asian Green Beans will go with almost any meal and are sure to be hit with the whole family!
- 1 1/4 lb. green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds (for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss the green beans in the salt, pepper, garlic powder and olive oil and place in the oven for 12-14 minutes, tossing once halfway through cooking.
- While the beans are in the oven mix up the ingredients for the glaze in a small bowl.
- When the beans are done, place them in a bowl and toss with the glaze.
- Top with toasted sesame seeds.
- Category: Side
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Asian
Keywords: green bean recipe, side dish recipe, easy side dish, roasted green beans, green bean in oven, veggie recipe, how to roast green beans