Pumpkin Spice Creamer is so easy to make at home! Forget the store bought versions with additives and chemicals, make this homemade coffee creamer with wholesome, flavorful ingredients.
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (unsweetened)
- 2 teaspoons pumkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Add all the ingredients to a saucepan, whisk to combine and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 1-2 minutes, whisking to prevent the milk from boiling over. Remove from the heat and let the creamer steep for 10 minutes.
- Let the creamer cool and then pour into a mason jar or an air tight container.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to a week. Shake before using.
Store: Store creamer in a mason jar or an air tight container in the refrigerator for 1 week. Shake before using.
- Category: Drinks / Non-Alcoholic
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, coffee creamer, homemade coffee creamer, pumpkin spice creamer