These delicious and super easy pancakes cook right in a sheet pan to make breakfast easy! Real pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice makes these pancakes the perfect fall breakfast!
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Add the flour, baking powder, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and salt to a large bowl. Whisk together to combine.
- Pour the milk into a medium bowl and then add the pumpkin puree, melted butter, vanilla and eggs. Whisk together to combine, then pour over the dry ingredients. Stir the batter together to combine the wet and dry ingredients, but don’t over mix.
- Pour the batter into half sheet baking pan that’s been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 15 minutes, rotating the pan around once in between cooking.
- Slice the pancakes into 12 large squares and serve with syrup, confectioners sugar, butter, chopped nuts and whipped cream for topping.
Makes 12 large pancakes squares
- Category: Breakfast / Brunch
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pancake recipes, sheet pan pancakes, pumpkin pancakes, breakfast recipe, brunch recipes, easy breakfast recipes