This festive martini recipe will be a hit at your Thanksgiving or Halloween party!
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 1/2 ounces pumpkin spice liquor
- 1/2 ounce Liquor 43
- Corn syrup
- Colored sugar for rimming the glass
- Add some of the sugar to a shallow plate. Pour the corn syrup onto another shallow plate, deep enough to dip the rim of your glass into. Swirl the rim around in the corn syrup and them dip it into the colored sugar to create the sugared rim. (You can do this ahead of time if you’re serving these drinks at a party)
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well.
- Strain into a martini glass and serve.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: martini recipe, halloween cocktails, halloween recipes, pumpkin martini, vodka martinis, vodka cocktails, drink recipes