This Pork Tenderloin with Apples recipe is an easy, sheet pan dinner that is sure to impress! Juicy, tender pork with roasted apples and cabbage, tossed in a honey mustard glaze!
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2.5 pounds total)
- 1/2 head green cabbage, cut into thick wedges
- 1/2 head purple cabbage, cut into thick wedges
- 2 large apples, cut in 4 pieces for smaller apples, 8 pieces for larger apples
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- Olive oil
- Fresh black pepper
For The Honey Mustard Sauce:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 13″ x 18″ sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the cabbage wedges and apples on the bottom of the pan, spreading into an even layer to make the base for the pork tenderloins. Drizzle olive oil over the cabbage and apples and then season with 1 teaspoon of the salt and fresh black pepper to taste.
- Place the pork tenderloins on top of the apples and cabbage. Season the pork tenderloins on all sides with the remaining teaspoon of salt and fresh black pepper to taste.
- Make the honey mustard sauce by whisking the ingredients together in a small bowl until smooth. Baste the pork tenderloins generously on all sides with the sauce.
- Place the sheet pan in the oven for 20 minutes, then rotate the pan and cook for another 20 minutes. The pork should reach 145 degrees with a meat thermometer. When the pork reaches 145 degrees, remove the sheet pan from the oven. Place the pork tenderloins on a board and cover with foil. Cover the sheet pan with foil to keep the apples and cabbage warm.
- After letting the pork rest for 5 minutes, slice the tenderloins into thick slices. Arrange the apples and cabbage on a platter, topped with the slices of pork and juices from the pan.
Store: After the pork comes to room temperature, store in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Reheat: The best way to reheat leftover pork tenderloin so it stays moist is in a low oven with some chicken broth for moisture. Place slices of pork in a baking dish with just enough chicken broth to coat the bottom of the dish. Cover and place in the oven until the pork is just warmed through. Another way to reheat leftover pork tenderloin in in a frying pan with a little olive oil. Cook the pork slices in a single layer, turning over every minute or two until the pork is warmed through.
Freeze: Sliced pork can be frozen in an air tight container or a resealable freezer bag for up to 4 months. Let the pork slices thaw in the refrigerator and then follow the instructions for reheating.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, pork recipes, pork tenderloin recipes, healthy recipes, pork tenderloin with apples