These fun pizza flavored shots are perfect for serving at happy hour or brunch! A real “cheese” rim with all the garnish!
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 cup vodka
- 3 tablespoons pepperoncini brine from the jar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cloves of garlic, slightly bruised with the side of a knife
- 2 sprigs of basil
- Fresh Mozzarella balls
- Black olives
- Pepperoncini peppers
- Basil Leaves
- Crushed parmesan cheese crisps like Cello brand (2 oz. bag) for rimming the glasses
- In a pitcher, combine the tomato juice, vodka, pepper brine, oregano and garlic cloves. Stir and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Rim the glasses by dipping the rims in corn syrup (Or you can use olive oil but I think the corn syrup sticks better) and then the crushed parmesan crisps.
- Strain the tomato juice mixture evenly between the shot glasses.
- Assemble the garnish on tooth picks and lay across each glass.
This recipe was adapted from the Food Network Magazine.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: shot recipes, vodka drinks, vodka shots, brunch cocktails, drinks for brunch