This light and refreshing whiskey lemonade is perfect for happy hour or BBQ’s! You can make this cocktail for one or in a pitcher for a crowd!
- 1 1/2 ounces whiskey or bourbon
- 2 1/2 ounces lemonade
- 1 1/2 ounces pineapple juice
- Add ice to a low ball glass.
- Pour in the whiskey, lemonade and pineapple juices and stir to combine.
- Garnish with fresh pineapple and lemon slices.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: whiskey drinks, cocktail recipes, bourbon drinks, spiked lemonade, whiskey lemonade, drinks made with whiskey