This fruity margarita recipe is made with a fresh peach puree!
For the peach base
- 6 fresh peaches, washed and sliced
- 1 large jalapeño, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4 cup water
For the Drink
- 1/2 cup of peach base
- 2 1/2 oz. tequila
- 1/2 oz. triple sec
- 1 lime wedge
- Make the peach base by adding all the ingredients for the base into a blender. Blend until smooth then pour into a pitcher and place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- To make the margarita, add 1/2 cup of the peach base to a cocktail shaker filled with crushed ice, along with the tequila, triple sec and a squeeze of the lime wedge.
- Shake vigorously and pour into a glass filled with ice, or drink straight up!
If you’re using frozen peaches you’ll need a 1 lb. bag, defrosted.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: margarita recipe, peach margarita, tequila drinks, tequila cocktails, drink recipes