Parmesan Crusted Haddock tastes like it came from your favorite seafood restaurant! Tender, flaky haddock with a parmesan cheese and bread crumb topping!
- 2 pounds haddock filets
- Kosher salt and fresh black pepper (for seasoning the fish)
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Dry the fish filets very well with paper towels. Place the fish on a baking sheet that’s been sprayed with cooking spray or use a piece of parchment paper to line the sheet. Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Add the breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, Old Bay Seasoning, garlic powder and parsley to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Spread mixture on top of fish, dividing between the filets, using all of the topping. Bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on how thick your fish filet is. Remove the fish from the oven and preheat the broiler. Broil the fish for 2 minutes until the topping is browned. Serve the fish with lemon wedges and garnish with more chopped parsley.
Haddock should be cooked to a temperature of 145 degrees. If the fish flakes easily with a fork, it’s usually done!
This recipe can easily be cut in half if you’re only serving 4 or 2 people. Leftovers will keep for 2 days in the refrigerator.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, fish recipes, seafood recipes, haddock recipes, baked haddock recipe, baked fish recipe, easy fish recipes