This SUPER easy corn on the cob method is perfect for parties! Cook up to 30 ears of corn at a time and no shucking!
- 8 Ears of corn (or as many as you want to cook – see note)
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel off just a few of the outer layers of corn husk and rinse the corn under cold water.
- Pat dry with paper towels and place the corn on a baking sheet or right on the oven rack.
- Cook for 30-40 minutes (depending on how you like your corn cooked – see note) then remove from the oven. Let cool slightly then peel the husks and silk back.
- Add butter, salt, pepper or toppings of choice.
This cooking method works for as little or as many ears of corn as you want to cook!
*If you like your corn more on the crisp side, test the corn cobs after 30 minutes. If you like your corn to be a little softer keep them in for the full 40 minutes.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: corn on the cob, corn recipes, oven roasted corn, side dishes, easy recipes, low carb recipe