These Oreo Cookie Shots are a fun, boozy way to serve up dessert! If a big piece of cake is going to weigh you down try these tasty drinks at your next party instead!
- 6 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 ounces chocolate vodka
- 2 ounces cream de cacao
- 2 ounces kahlua
- Corn syrup
- 6 Oreo cookies, pulled apart with center cream scraped out
- Extra Oreo cookies for serving
- Crush cookies in a plastic bag with a rolling pin.
- Dip the edge of a shot glass in corn syrup then rim the glasses with the cookie crumbs.
- Add all the liquors to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a shot glasses.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oreo dessert recipe, oreo cocktail recipe, oreo shots, dessert shots, new years eve food, new years cocktail, new years shot recipe