These super crunchy, baked chicken fingers are always a hit with the kids!
- 1 1/2 lbs. chicken tenderloins
- 2 cups Oatmeal Squares cereal, ground in a food processor or blender
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Pour the ground cereal into a shallow dish.
- Beat the eggs with a tablespoon of water in a bowl, and add the flour to another shallow dish.
- Take a piece of chicken and coat it in the flour lightly, shaking off the excess. Then dip into the egg wash, letting the excess egg drip off, and then finally in the cereal crumbs.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet and repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Spray the chicken with olive oil cooking spray and bake for 6-7 minutes on each side.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken fingers recipe, baked chicken fingers, easy chicken recipe, oven baked chicken