No Peek Chicken is a delicious, moist chicken and rice casserole that only takes minutes to put together! Once it’s in the oven…there’s no peeking until it’s done!
- 2 cups long grain white rice, rinsed
- 22 ounce can of condensed cream of chicken soup (See Note *)
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 package (1 ounce) dry onion soup mix
- 4 medium sized boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9″ x 13″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Add the condensed soups, rice and chicken broth to a bowl, mix and then pour into the baking dish.
- Season the chicken breasts lightly with salt and pepper and then tuck into the liquids so that the chicken is sitting on the bottom of the dish.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes until the rice is tender and the chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with fresh parsley (optional) and serve.
* You can also use 2 cans of 10.5 ounce cream of chicken soup, or one cream of chicken and one cream of mushroom soup.
To Store: Store leftover casserole in a container in the refrigerator (or wrapped in the baking dish) for up to 3 days.
Reheat: Reheat leftover casserole in the microwave until warmed through.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, no peek chicken, chicken casserole, chicken and rice casserole, easy recipes, easy dinner ideas, comfort food, make ahead recipes, potluck meals