This classic, Italian cocktail is always a happy hour favorite!
- 1 ounce dry gin
- 1 ounce sweet vermouth
- 1 ounce Campari
- Angostura orange bitters (optional)
- Orange slice for garnish
- Add all the ingredients, except the orange bitters, to a shaker filled with ice.
- Add 3-4 drops of the orange bitters to a low-ball glass filled with ice.
- Shake the drink well in the shaker and then pour over your glass with ice.
- Garnish with an orange slice or a twist.
- Serving Size: 1
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: negroni, cocktail recipes, drink recipes, gin drinks