This fun low carb dinner recipe will make you forget you’re on a low carb diet! This taco recipe is fun dinner idea for everyone in your family!
- 2 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1 cup pickled jalapeños
- cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix the ground beef, onions, taco seasoning and salt together in a bowl.
- Spread out onto a baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then take the sheet pan out of the oven and set on top of the stove.
- Using 2 spatulas, remove the beef from the sheet pan an onto a cutting board.
- Drain the grease in the sheet pan then place the beef back onto the pan.
- Cover with cheese and bake for another 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and top with lettuce, tomatoes, jalapenos and avocados.
- Additional topping ideas are sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: low carb dinner recipe, low carb diet recipes, high protein low carb recipes, taco recipe, ground beef recipe