These super tasty shrimp sliders are easy to make and can be made ahead of time!
- 1 lb. cooked shrimp, chopped
- 3/4 lb. chorizo sausage, cooked according to package directions and chopped
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon buffalo wing sauce
- 16 slider buns
- extra chives for garnish
- Mix all the ingredients for the salad in a medium bowl, stirring to combine. Cover the mixture with plastic wrap and chill.
- When ready to serve, cut each slider buns down the center but not all the way through.
- Fill with the chorizo shrimp salad, garnish with extra chopped chives and serve.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: shrimp recipes, slider recipes, appetizers, seafood recipes, party food, game day food, shrimp salad