This refreshing beer cocktail will make any party feel like a fiesta!
- 6 limes, washed and quartered
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 6 Mexican beers, I used Modelo
- Take the limes and put them in your blender. Add the water and puree until almost smooth.
- Pour the puree into a bowl and stir in the agave. Add a little more or less depending on your tastes.
- Take a spoonful or two of the lime puree and add it to the bottom of a pilsner.
- Top with one beer.
- Serving Size: 6
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: beer cocktails, cocktail recipes, mexican beer, recipes for cinco de mayo