This tart but sweet martini recipe is our play on a Lemon Drop, with fresh lime juice instead of lemon juice!
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce Triple Sec, Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons super fine sugar, plus extra for sugaring the rim of the glass
- Fresh lime zest and a lime twist for garnish
- Rub a wedge of lime around the rim of a martini glass. Pour some of the sugar onto a shallow plate and then dip the rim of the martini glass into the sugar to coat the rim.
- Add the vodka, triple sec and lime juice and 2 1/2 teaspoons of sugar to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well and then pour into the rimmed martini glass.
- Garnish with lime wedges and serve.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: martini recipe, lime juice, vodka drinks, cocktail recipes, drink recipes