This refreshing twist on a Dark & Stormy Cocktail has lighter, citrus flavors!
- 2 oz. Grapefruit Rum
- 4 oz. fresh squeezed grapefruit juice (can substitute bottled, but the drink will be sweeter)
- 2 lime wedges
- Lemon-Lime soda for topping
- Fresh grapefruit for garnish
- Add the grapefruit rum and the grapefruit juice to a tall glass filled with ice.
- Squeeze the 2 lime wedges into the glass and stir.
- Top with the lemon-lime soda and garnish with fresh grapefruit.
- Serving Size: 1
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: rum drinks, rum cocktails, cocktail recipes, grapefruit cocktails