A quick and healthy dinner that uses some help from the store to get this meatball and broccoli dinner on the table fast!
- 2 Packages Cooked Perfect Meatballs, Korean Beef Flavor
- 6 cups steamed broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup teriyaki glaze
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- 8 wooden skewers
- Make the meatballs according to the package directions. Remove from the packaging and place in a bowl.
- Stir the ingredients for the sauce together in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer and let cook for 5 minutes, then turn off the heat and cover.
- Add the steamed broccoli to a bowl and pour a little bit of the sauce over at a time. You might not need it all, just so it’s lightly coated in the sauce.
- Grab a skewer and add a meatball, pushing all the way to the bottom. Alternate with a piece of broccoli and another meatball until you have 4 meatballs on the skewer.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients so that you end up with 8 kabobs.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve with any extra sauce.
- Category: dinner
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: beef and broccoli, meatball recipes, easy dinner recipes, healthy recipes, quick dinner ideas, teriyaki sauce