This tasty and strong bourbon cocktail is made with bitters and topped with ginger beer!
- 1 oz. Bulleit Bourbon Barrel Strength
- 1/2 oz. Strawberry Liquor
- 1/2 oz. lemon juice
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Ginger Beer for topping
- Add all the ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice (except for the ginger beer)
- Shake well and strain into a glass filled with ice.
- Top with ginger beer and garnish with a lemon wedge and a strawberry.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bourbon drinks, bourbon cocktails, happy hour drinks, cocktail recipes