This strong whiskey coffee drink is perfect for after dinner or on St. Patrick’s Day!
- 1–2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 – 2 ounces whiskey
- 6 ounces fresh brewed coffee
- Heavy cream, or whipped cream topping
- Sprinkles for garnish (optional)
- Add the brown sugar in the bottom of a tall coffee mug. Pour in the whiskey and stir to start dissolving the sugar.
- Pour the hot coffee into the mug, just shy of the top leaving room for the cream.
- Top the coffee with whipped cream, frothed cream or a whipped cream topping such as Cool Whip.
- Garnish with sprinkles (optional)
- Serving Size: 1
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: irish coffee, whiskey drinks, after dinner drinks, coffee cocktails, hot toddy, st. patrick's day drinks,