These roasted brussels sprouts are super crispy and delicious! The best part is they only takes minutes to prep!
- 24 ounces brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the brussels sprouts in a large bowl and toss together with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour the brussels sprouts onto a sheet pan and roast in the oven for 15 minutes, toss and place back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: brussels sprouts, brussels sprouts recipe, roasted brussels sprouts, best brussels sprouts, easy brussels sprouts, vegetable side dish, roasted vegetables, low carb recipe