Honey Glazed Carrots are such an easy side dish, they only take about 10 minutes start to finish! Everyone loves these tender, sweet carrots, especially the kids!
- 16 ounce package baby carrots
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste or 1/2 ground ginger
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt the water generously and then add the carrots and cook for 6-7 minutes just until fork tender. Drain the carrots and then place into a large bowl.
- While the carrots are cooking, make the glaze by adding the honey, butter, cinnamon and ginger if using to a small sauce pan. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Pour the glaze over the carrots, toss to combine and then add the parsley if using. Serve immediately.
You can use regular size carrots for this recipe too! Just peel and cut into small pieces and follow the recipe as written. You might need to add a minute or two to the cooking time if the carrot pieces are a little larger.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, carrot recipe, baby carrots, honey glazed carrots, vegetable side dish, thanksgiving sides, holiday sides, easy recipes, make ahead recipes