This fun ham kabob recipe is definitely going to be a hit with the kids!
- 16 oz. honey ham or Virginia ham
- 3 green bell peppers, washed and cut into 1” pieces
- 1 pineapple, trimmed and cut into 1” cubes
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1” pieces
- 4 bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Assemble the kabobs, alternating with the sliced Honey Ham, pineapple, red onion and peppers.
- Brush the kabobs with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the kabobs over high heat, turning during cooking. We grilled ours for about 5-7 minutes total.
- Remove the kabobs from the grill, season with fresh thyme leaves and serve immediately.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy recipes, easy dinner recipes, kabob recipes, dinner ideas, grilling recipes, ham recipes