Make these Ground Beef Ramen Bowls for an easy and delicious dinner at home! Our boys love slurping up these noodle bowls, and you can add any vegetable that you like!
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup teriyaki glaze (thick basting sauce)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh, minced ginger or ginger paste from a tube
- 2 packages ramen noodles, flavor packets discarded
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, roughly chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped (for garnish)
- Sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Cook the ramen noodles in boiling water, just until the start to separate, about 3-4 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the beef broth, teriyaki glaze, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large, 12 or 13 inch skillet over medium heat. Add the ground beef and onion and cook until the beef is no longer pink. Drain any excess drippings from the skillet.
- Add the garlic and ginger to the pan and cook for 1 minute. Whisk the sauce again to combine and then pour into the skillet, stirring to combine with the beef.
- Add the cooked ramen noodles and the sugar snap peas. to the skillet Stir to combine with the beef and sauce and then garnish with the scallions and sesame seeds.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, asian recipes, ramen noodle recipes, ramen noodle bowls, noodle bowls, ground beef recipes, recipes with ground beef, easy recipes