This Fiesta Avocado Toast Recipe will spice things up at your next party! There’s nothing easier (or more tasty) to feed a crowd than appetizers on the grill.
- 1 baguette, sliced thick, brushed with olive oil and grilled (or oven toasted) until lightly toasted
- 4 avocados, mashed
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Stir the mashed avocado together with the taco seasoning, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Spread on to each slice of toast, then top with fresh salsa and parmesan cheese.
Alternately, you can toast the bread slices in a toaster oven or the regular oven instead of grilling.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: avocado toast, avocado toast recipe, how to make avocado toast, healthy avocado toast, avocado recipe, appetizer recipe, grilled appetizer, party appetizer, avocado appetizer