This over the top corn on the cob recipe is going to be a BBQ favorite!
- 6 ears of corn, shucked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grill the corn on all sides over medium low heat, about 15 minutes until the corn is roasted and tender. Alternately you can follow our Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob Recipe, or simply boil your corn.
- Place the mayonnaise and roasted red peppers into a food processor and pulse until combined.
- Let the corn cool slightly and then add it to a serving platter. Spoon the red pepper mayonnaise over the top of the corn and garnish with fresh basil and parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.
If you have any extra mayonnaise left over it’s great for sandwiches!
- Category: Side DIsh
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: street corn, corn on the cob recipe, grilled corn, roasted corn, side dish recipe