This tasty twist on garlic bread can be served for appetizers or as a side to dinner!
- 4 large croissants, split in half
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup thin sliced garlic
- 8 oz. fontina or mozzarella cheese, sliced thin
- Fresh rosemary for garnish
- Preheat a grill on low heat, about 300 degrees. Alternately, you can toast the croissants in a toaster oven or a regular oven until lightly browned and then proceed with the recipe.
- Place the croissants on the grill split side down for 30 seconds to a minute just to get a light toast on them. Remove from the grill and place on a cutting board or sheet pan.
- Mix the parsley with the butter and brush onto the toasted side of each croissant.
- Top the croissants with cheese and then the thinly sliced garlic. Place the croissants back onto the grill for just a minute to melt the cheese, or back into the oven.
- Garnish with rosemary leaves and serve.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Grill / Oven
- Cuisine: American