This grapefruit bellini is fun to serve at brunch or happy hour!
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 grapefruit beers
- Place the grapefruit wedges without any peel into a blender with the tablespoon of sugar.
- Blend until completely smooth and set aside.
- Add a few tablespoons of the puree to the bottom of 4 champagne flutes or a beer glass.
- Add 3 ounces of prosecco to each glass, then top each glass with the grapefruit beer.
- You’ll have more fruit puree than you need for 2 cocktails, so a bottle of prosecco and a six pack of the grapefruit beer will go a long way.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: bellini recipe, beer cocktails, cocktail recipes, brunch cocktails, drink recipes