This kicked up mayonnaise makes everything taste better! Try it on a turkey sandwich or use it in your chicken salad instead of plain mayonnaise!
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn into pieces
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 2–3 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- Add all ingredients to a blender or a food processor and blend until smooth.
- This will keep in your refrigerator for a week.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade mayonnaise, flavored mayonnaise,