This frozen beer cocktail is going to be a hit at parties!
- 3 oz. tequila
- 1 1/2 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 oz. triple sec
- 2 oz. cherry brandy
- 2 c. ice cubes
- 2 (7 oz.) beer bottles such as corona, or whatever brand you like
- Add all the ingredients except the beer into a blender along with the 2 cups of ice.
- Blend until all the ice is incorporated and the mixture is thick.
- Divide between 2 highball or margarita glasses, filling no more than 3/4 full.
- Turn a beer bottle over into the drink so it sits by itself in the glass.
- Insert straw – drink.
- Serving Size: 2
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: frozen cocktails, beer cocktails, margarita recipe, tequila cocktails