This show stopping gelatin dessert is always on our holiday and party menu! Real champagne and a frothy topping make this dessert extra special!
- 3 (1.4 ounce) boxes of strawberry gelatin
- 3 cups hot water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 cup champagne
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- Add the powdered gelatin to a large bowl. Pour in the 3 cups of hot water and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour in the 2 cups of cold water and the champagne, stir and refrigerate for an hour and a half (check after an hour) until the gelatin is thick but not set. Spoon out a cup of the gelatin and set aside.
- Stir the strawberries into the gelatin and spoon into your desired serving glasses or bowls.
- Whisk the reserved cup of gelatin with a whisk until frothy, then spoon on top of the gelatin cups. You can keep whisking the gelatin and making it frothy as you need it.
- Refrigerate for another 2 hours until firm.
This recipe takes about 10 minutes to prep, chopping the fruit and making the gelatin, but does need about 3 hours of chilling time to set in the refrigerator.
You can swap out sugar free gelatin if you like.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gelatin dessert, jello dessert, jello recipe, champagne jello, strawberry jello, no bake recipe, easy recipes, dessert recipes, party food, holiday recipes