This delicious dip is an easy low carb recipe for parties or anytime snacking!
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (or substitute 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 2 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 large radishes, sliced
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours for the flavors to combine.
- Serve with sliced or cut vegetables for dipping.
You can serve this dip with any vegetables that you like! Or serve with pita chips, crackers or toasted bread.
- Category: low carb recipe
- Method: stir
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: low carb recipe, low carb appetizer, low carb lunch idea, dip recipe, appetizer recipe