These french onion beef sliders are so easy to make and they are perfect for a fun dinner or party appetizers!
- 12 slider buns (like King’s Hawaiian)
- 1 lb. sliced roast beef
- 12 slices provolone cheese
- 4 cups chopped onions
- 3 tablespoon butter
For the Gravy
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 tablespoon powdered gravy
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Melt the 3 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet then add the copped onions.
- Stir and cook over low heat for 20 minutes until browned and caramelized.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the bottoms of the slider buns in a 9 x 12 glass baking dish that’s been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place a folded piece of the roast beef on each bun bottom.
- Next add a heaping tablespoon of the caramelized onions on top of each slice of roast beef, then top with a slice of provolone cheese, following with the bun tops.
- To make the gravy, melt the butter in a small saucepan then add in the rest of the gravy ingredients.
- Stir to combine, turn off the heat, then pour the gravy over the tops of each beef slider.
- Wrap with foil tightly and cook for 15 minutes.
- Uncover the sliders and place back in the oven for another 5 minutes until the tops are browned.
- Serve immediately.
- Category: appetizers
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: beef sliders, party sliders, french onion sliders, mini sliders, slider recipe, slider ideas, tasty sliders, hawaiian roll sliders, slider appetizers, sliders for a crowd