This Taco Casserole Recipe brings the party to dinner time! Loaded with seasoned ground beef, beans and cheese, your friends and family are going to come running to the dinner table!
- 1 recipe homemade Taco Meat (This recipe yields about 4 cups of taco meat)
- 16 ounce can refried beans
- 15.5 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups fresh pico de gallo, Ro-tel, or diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3.8 ounce can black olives, drained
- Sour cream for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread the refried beans into the bottom of a 9″ x 13″ baking dish. Spread the taco meat out in an even layer over the refried beans.
- Add the black beans on top of the beef, spreading out in an even layer.
- Add the pico de gallo or salsa on top of the beans, then top with the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the cheese is melted and the casserole is warmed though.
- Serve with sour cream, extra olives and extra pico de gallo or salsa.
- Category: Dinnere
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American/Tex-Mex
Keywords: casseroles, casserole recipe, beef casserole, taco casserole, dinner recipes, easy dinners, ground beef recipes, easy dinner idea