This steak marinade will turn any night into a fiesta! The simple ingredients in this marinade will make the most tender, addicting steak ever!
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 small bunch of cilantro, left whole for easy removal from the marinade
- Add all the ingredients except the cilantro to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Pour the marinade into a glass dish or a resealable bag and then add your steak and the cilantro.
- Toss the steak in the marinade to coat the steak well on all sides, then cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove the steak from the marinade and remove most of the marinade by blotting the steak with paper towels. There is oil in this marinade so you don’t want it to flare up on the grill.
- Grill your steak as desired.
The nutritional information for this marinade is for a 2 1/2 pound flank steak that will typically feed about 6 people. Most of the marinade is left behind so the amounts are actually much less that what is listed here.
- Category: Marinades
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: steak marinade, best steak marinade, easy steak marinade, steak marinade for grilling