These Easy Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies start with a boxed cake mix and just a few other ingredients! An easy cookie recipe that everyone will love!
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box red velvet cake mix
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the cake mix, melted butter, eggs and cream together in a large bowl. Place the powdered sugar in another bowl.
- Using a medium cookie scooper, portion out balls of the dough and drop them into the bowl with the powdered sugar. Roll the dough around until it’s completely covered in the sugar and then place on a lightly sprayed baking sheet. Repeat with the dough, placing the cookies about 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 9-10 minutes, remove them from the oven and let them cool for 2 minutes, then transfer to a baking rack to cool completely.
Store in container for up to 3 days, can freeze for 3 months
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mantitlement, easy cookie recipe, christmas cookie recipe, cookies, red velvet cookies, crinkle cookies, cake mix cookies