These tequila shots are more than just a shot of tequila with lime! Fun, tropical flavors from pineapple vodka and a sugared rim make these shots party ready!
- 2 ounces reposado tequila
- 1 ounce pineapple vodka
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces piña colada mix
- Turbinado sugar for rimming the glasses
- Pineapple wedges for garnish
- Dip the rims of the shot glasses in water then roll the rim around in the sugar. Repeat with the rest of the glasses.
- Shake all ingredients in a blender and pour into rimmed shot glasses.
- Serve with a pineapple wedge on a toothpick for garnish.
- Category: cocktails
- Method: shaken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: tequila shots, tequila drink recipes, drinks with tequila, pineapple vodka, happy hour, party drinks, tequila and vodka