This twist on a classic gin gimlet cocktail is so light and refreshing!
- 4 ounces Cucumber Gin (Like Hendricks)
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 8 sprigs of fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons fine sugar
- Fresh mint and cucumber slices for garnish
- Muddle the mint leaves with the lime juice and sugar in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
- Add gin and shake well to dissolve the sugar.
- Fill two low ball glasses with ice. Divide the shaker between the two glasses and serve with more fresh mint for garnish.
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gin gimlet recipe, mint gimlet, cucumber gimlet, gin cocktails, cocktail recipes