Crack Beef Tip Bites are so addicting, you won’t be able to stop eating them! They are surprisingly baked, not fried so feel free to munch away.
- 1 lb. beef tips or stew meat
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs beaten with a splash of water
- Ranch dressing for dipping
For the Sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups regular BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Set out three bowls for breading the beef, one with the flour, one with the eggs and one with the breadcrumbs.
- Dip a piece of beef into the flour so it’s fully coated, then shake off the excess. Now dip into the eggs and let the excess drip off. Finally dip into the breadcrumbs so the beef tip is fully coated on all sides and place onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Repeat until all the beef tips are coated then place in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- While the beef is cooking you can make the sauce by adding the oil to a saucepan over low heat.
- Add the garlic, stir and cook for 30 seconds, then add the rest of the ingredients to the pan. Stir until combined and let simmer until the beef is ready.
- Coat the beef tips in the sauce either by dipping them in or pouring the sauce over the beef tips in a bowl. I like to dip them individually so the coating stays in tact, but this will depend on how many you’re making!
- Serve with Ranch dressing for dipping.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: beef tips, crack beef, appetizer recipes, brown sugar glaze on beef, barbecue sauce on beef, beef bites