This super tasty nacho recipe is perfect for your St. Patrick’s Day party! No leftover corned beef? Head to your deli counter and grab some!
- Canola or vegetable oil for frying
- 2 lbs. russet potatoes, washed but not peeled
- Kosher salt
- 2 cups leftover corned beef, diced
- 3 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cabbage
- Sprouts for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a heavy, deep pot until no more than halfway full, it reaches 400 degrees.
- Slice potatoes 1/4″ thick on a mandoline slicer, or carefully with a sharp knife, then place in a bowl of water to soak for 15 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and dry very well with paper towels. Water will make the oil splatter so the potatoes must be dry.
- Once the oil comes to temperature, fry the potatoes in batches for 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove the potatoes to a paper towel lines baking sheet, then lightly season the potatoes with salt while hot. Repeat with the remaining potato slices.
- Place the fried potatoes onto a sheet pan and layer with the corned beef, cabbage and cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Top with sprouts and serve.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: stove top/oven
- Cuisine: American/Irish
Keywords: nacho recipe, leftover corned beef recipe, leftover recipe, beef nachos, appetizer recipes